The Four New Year resolutions for healthy skin
Welcome to the New Year with new skin resolutions! The start of a new year is a great opportunity to re-evaluate and revise your skincare ritual and establish habits that will help you attain better skin.
Below are four skin resolutions to help your skin to stay healthy, glowing and nourishing throughout the year.
- Create a weekly at-home facial treatment with our luxurious Face Masks
Give your skin an extra boost of hydration with a weekly at-home face mask formulated for your skin type to address any skin concerns.
- To brighten dull skin, apply our Brightening Mineral Marine Mask
- To repair sun damage and reduce hyper-pigmentation, apply our Plant Essence Replenish Mask
- To calm inflammation and reduce redness, apply our Gentle Repair White Clay Mask
- Stay hydrated on the go with our Face Mists
In the office all day, on a flight or in the great outdoors? Spritzing our face mist will give your skin a refreshing complexion and a boost of hydration. You may also apply it as a makeup setting spray to help regulate the skin's oils, keeping your makeup in place and lasting all day.
- Exfoliate weekly with our Enzyme Face Polish or Face Drops
Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week to help remove the buildup of dirt, oils, and impurities from the skin. When your skin is clean, it will help your skincare products absorb better.
Extra tip: Apply a face mask after exfoliating the skin to achieve maximum benefits.
- Monthly Facial Treatments
Facials are more than an hour of indulgence; facial has numerous benefits to the health and wellness of your skin. A regular monthly facial treatment provides your skin with a more intensive treatment than your everyday skincare ritual. It helps to renew your skin by detoxifying it, unclogging pores, and deeply rejuvenating the skin, allowing you to get the best results from your skincare products throughout the year.